DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
$750 Stipend & Payment of Certification Classes + Fees
8 Weeks in June & July 2019
15 - 20 Hours Weekly
The Digital Marketing Intern will support the all functions related to marketing, social media, and other projects. The ideal candidate will have an academic focus in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field.
This is a paid internship position at our office in Union, NJ and our co-working space midtown Manhattan.
Intern Duties + Responsibilities
- Learn, strategize, execute and monitor paid and social advertising campaigns include AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, and other online advertising platforms.
- Analyze the performance of online advertisements.
- Audit data in digital advertising feeds and correct as necessary.
- Support in the management and maintenance of Sweet Potato Paper social communities
Google Certification: AdWords
Facebook Blueprint Certification: Planning Professional
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.Writing, editing, and proofreading skills; online writing experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Effective organizational skills for managing multiple tasks at onceCareer interest in marketing, PPC, SEO, e-commerce, social media, and/or public relations
- Ability to study, prepare and take at least one professional certification--Facebook Blueprint or Google AdWords--at the end of internship